Sunday, August 2, 2009

A humble beginning

I used to send out updates about life to my family. I called it the Antology, because it was like an anthology of my life. I got married and started the quinntessentials for updates for our family that pretty much took over the antology.

I'm thinking about starting the Antology back up again as the last month I have begun posting more frequently to Quinntessentials, but it has been less about our family and more random thoughts and tid-bits I've been having. No promises for now, but I wanted to get the Antology space just in case I do want to start it up again.

If you think I should leave a comment. I'm thinking people don't want to keep up on two blogs, and I don't want to keep three blogs...I have one that I'm trying to brand as more 'professional' that relates to things I'm more interested in career wise.

1 comment:

  1. Multiple blogospherical locations can get a little unwieldy, but whatever it takes to get more Ant more of the time!

    ReplyDelete